The popularity of lacrosse continues to explode across the country, and South Florida is at the absolute epicenter of the growth of the game. Every year, more kids are taking up the sport, more high school programs come on line, and interest in club and travel programs climbs.
Since 2013, Stealth Lacrosse has been growing along with this surge. Our experienced team, led by Ryan Burton, has developed a respected, competitive program that not only produces talented players, but does so in a way to promotes team play, lacrosse IQ, and respect for the game.
If you are passionate about lacrosse and want to help pass the greatest game along to the next generation of players, we want you to be part of our team.
We’ve listed current open positions below. If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Burton at
or phone 315-224-7700.
Travel Team Coaches
Stealth Lacrosse is seeking experienced lacrosse coaches and players that have a passion for the sport of lacrosse, and are interested in teaching and coaching the next generation of players. Our program is based in Parkland, FL in the South Florida area, and is active during the summer and fall lacrosse tournament seasons.
- Attendance at games, practices, and tournaments
- Develop and manage organized and consistent practices
- Creating and executing an organized practice plan, and ability to detail the purpose behind all drills and activities
- Teaching offense/defense strategies and assist all players with understanding them
- Engage in open and effective communication with players and parents.
- Co-ordinate team activities with an established team parent(s)
- Creating a supportive team environment that promotes a positive experience for all players.
- Conducting yourself with the highest possible levels of sportsmanship at all Stealth Lacrosse events.
- Passing along a love for the game
Interested candidates should email Director Ryan Burton Email: